Wednesday, December 3, 2008

A Day


Well today is such a lovely day of boredom.
I really need a clone for 10x faster work. Too bad that's not going to happen...

After a few discussions, we had fun ideas with the Cloudreach group. It's too bad that we don't have any permanent peace. But it's alright, lately, RM English community is getting too boring. I hope that new games will be released soon to keep us motivated.

But the good thing is that I have a teacher! His name is Reggie, from Gaming World, he taught me the basic input and it's very awesome! Tomorrow we'll learn loops!

I learned a lot of stuff today! It's really awesome!
Thank you great teacher Reggie <3


K-hos apparently is a great inspiration as well doing his game in Lite C# I was very surprised I can't believe it!

Oh man I want to learn more in the future <3

1 comment:

Emirpoen said...

Agreed my friend, agreed.

Post a Comment