Friday, December 12, 2008

The Eight Day

Gah, what a day...
I did spriting most of the day, to be honest I can't remember much on what I did today...scary...

I learned a lot about dialogues today, I really have to thank Ciel and Strangeluv for the great advices, they helped me a lot! And thank you Skie for the Ein sprite motivation, hopefully we'll get a Cyrus soon, or at least, Sacred Moon related, fufufu...

I want to finish my game script ASAP, but I have been forced to go to family event plans in the weekends (tomorrow and Sunday). Bah, I guess I have no choice. Also, I need to go to the Church again, we missed like 3 sundays consecutively...

Today's featured screen:
Convergence


I wanted to put LoV but I don't have a screenshot of a new version so...blargh

1 comment:

Emirpoen said...

Don't worry, the weekend may go a bit slow for you, but you'll get through it ;)

Post a Comment