Tuesday, December 9, 2008

The Fifth Day

I almost forgot to update this blog. Haha. Today is another day, I managed to talk to summarized Sacred Moon's story in one sentence finally haha. I've been busy working on graphics again and I talked to Aten and Dajhail about the story and it seems that they're convinced it'll be a nice game if I execute it correctly...

I'm running out of Chibi Avatars to use for this blog, must sprite moar. Today I saw Teacher Reggie but I am tired and Cave Story messed up my biological clock so I always feel sleepy and tired, booo!

I finished another sprite today, I'm so happy! I decided to finish the game script first though so I would know what stages to make and all...

Come to think of it, there's this one person that I really like, his name is thernz and I find his stuff incredibly random and funny and fun! He has great graphical and dialogue skills as well. My envy burns like a thousand suns!

If by anything, I really like Dawn of Cats, I don't know why, I just do!



I hope to see more <3

No comments:

Post a Comment