Sunday, December 7, 2008

The Fourth Day

I forgot to update this blog yesterday due to my addiction to Cave Story (Doukutsu Monogatari). I finished it 5x now, and it's extremely fun and addicting that it's a sin. I know it's weird I was able to finish it that many times but I already got so used to it. I tried speed running but the best I could do was like 6"48 urgh...

I'm planning to get the bad ending where I leave the Island. I'll see what I can do. On the bright side, I made a lot of progress for Sacred Moon such as complete story sypnosis and order of events, character roles that are now irreplacable and a much more clearer storyline after Ciel told me the CONS of the previous game script.

And there's an update about sprites, Dudesoft and k0le told me they'd like to help me and that's a great thing! I hope I can cope up with the graphics specially that there's only 2 of us working on sprites and I have to do a lot of graphics...sigh...

On the other hand, I got too addicted with Knights in the Nightmare artwork, Kiyuduki did a nice job working on them <3

I'm downloading La Mulana as the next target...
And Uksama EX

No comments:

Post a Comment