Saturday, December 13, 2008

The Nineth Day

Today was surprisingly fun...
I did NOT just say that...oh...man...

We arrived at some mountains, nice place to do a camping and stuff, although I refuse to do that since there's some animals and who knows maybe something will happen that we will regret ever camping, geh.

It's a simple event, I guess I just enjoyed it because of the fresh air and stuff and that I haven't gone out for a long...time...

Because of this, I wasn't able to do anything game related, geh. Tomorrow will be the same because of Cherry picking thingy, better get some jacket, although weather forecast is telling me that tomorrow will be rainy and 18 degrees Celsius, whether or not we're going to go, I couldn't care less right now.

I've been thinking about Siren: Blood Curse, and I must admit, I love the gameplay aspect of this game, it's so unique specially with sightjacking and a lot of things that are spoilerific. It's like watching a movie, except, you're part of it. I'd like to make a game like it someday, where your attacks are pretty useless against these demons and you have to be unnoticed to escape, it's so scary...

Today's featured screenshot...
Taut, a great rpgmaker horror game!


Enjoy!

2 comments:

Emirpoen said...

Well, I hoped it wouldn't be as bad as you thought it would be and here something I hope for goes better than anticipated, not that I'm complaining. Hopefully the cherry picking goes well too.

That siren game though looks like embodies true survival horror; powerlessness, fear, and trying to get out. I'm definitely going to have to finish watching those youtube vids. :)

Archeia_Nessiah said...

Indeed, Shibitos' are so scary, if it were real I don't think I can leave my hiding place for hours!

Post a Comment