Wednesday, December 10, 2008

The Sixth Day

I have been wondering sometime now, my Touhou addiction seems never ending nowadays, seeing the game has so much potential but not being drawn in enough makes me weep a lot times, just like that Touhou Enjoy April Fool's Day, uuu....

It's just sad for me, ah well...

I haven't been able to work too much on Sacred Moon because of school stuff. But thank God that's fixed. Thank you Emirpoen as well for the help with munney...

Game scripts can be a pain specially the dialogue, guh, I hate this weakness. I wanted to try something out in rm2k3 as well, I think I'll try making a funny CBS and CMS just for kicks to see if I got rusty or something...

I didn't play anything today and instead drew some stuff which makes me sad :(
Instead I'll show off SEB2 *_*


Next time will be Legend of Vanadia @_@

No comments:

Post a Comment