Tuesday, December 30, 2008

The Tenth Day

I...got lazy to update ;u;
I'm sorry...

Well, Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year Everyone~
Now that's gone let's see...

A lot of stuff happened which I can't even share to everyone in this blog since I don't know where to start, a lot of things happened so fast it's like a hurricane. I had fun time during the Xmas holidays, it was lively <3

I've been inspired a lot by Siren: Blood Curse (Or New Translation) that it even caused me nightmares even, it wasn't...so good. I wanted to make a horror sci-fi entry to Nackster's GW contest but the lack of time killed it, I knew I should've join in earlier but whatever I guess, it'll have to wait, must finish Sacred Moon...

A friend of mine offered me to work for his Touhou Beach Volleyball, of course I agreed. I wanted to see Touhou characters in swimsuits...and...danmaku volleyball sounds awesome. I managed to finished 5 portraits so far (two colored). I've been playing around sprites as well...

Come to think of it, Maikaze's Touhou fananime project is out and I heard it's actually bearable, I want to watch it just to see how it is.

My net sucks today, I can't even post screenshots properly here, dammit. Aussie net is so lol.
I think I'll end it here, I'll try to update regularly like I used to. Signing off...

No comments:

Post a Comment