Saturday, January 24, 2009

Fifteenth Day

Gah...
Is it me or my progress has been declined by half. I must've burnt out, I can't sprite, my progress on script is slow, I did draw Suika finally and will work on Youmu. But on the bright side I have a map draft for AC for all the stages :D

But I wonder how things will hold on, I really wish I could go faster, if only I have a clone and both of us work on stuff at the same time that'll be swell =_='



I apologize for the slow progress, I feel really, really tired...
Ah the payment for going all custom.

Screenshot for today...
Lunar Legend Dragon Song Remake by Sadrin, really nice iso map :D

1 comment:

Ruka said...

Wow, Arch, I'm really impressed so far! The Reisen portrait is the only one that feels a bit off as far as proportions go, but it's all really good! I'm looking forward to the rest and will work on my part as soon as my projects are all caught up!

Post a Comment