Tuesday, February 10, 2009

Seventeenth Day

Hi everyone! I have good news and bad news.

The bad news is Advent Cirno won't get released in time for the contest :(
The good news is we're still working on it and just finishing it for the sake of finishing XD

Thank you to all of my voice actors for working 10x faster than me, I swear that your voices would not leave unheard! (~^o^)~

Rukaroa on the other hand is on the process of translating AC #0-2 I can't wait to see the finished product, I love Advent Cirno!

Please hold on everybody, once we finish all the sprites and tilesets and the battle system we're ready to rock and roll with a complete game :3

School has been hectic nothing much I can do about that but we can manage @_@
It just makes things go slower in pace, like spriting, I still haven't finished a few poses u.u

Thank you to voice acting alliance as well and gaming world :3

For now enjoy this ALEX map entry I made for Alex/Ryan :3

No comments:

Post a Comment