Thursday, March 5, 2009

Twenty Third Day


Tired...
Need...more sleep...
Walls crushing in...
Must...stay...focus...

Dear Readers, I hate to admit it but I haven't made progress in 3 days(?) I'm sorry! I feel so tired and burned out, I tried working but the quality is really bad, I tried drawing I can't draw, I tried working on the story but I feel so brain dead!

I tried working on Sacred Moon and I did somewhat of a progress but without my partner Elagune, I might haven't done any progress at all. I'm sorry everyone!

Me and my partner Emirpoen have been thinking, we planned to open our own site, but what do you guys think should be in there? I'm thinking of giving off free resources when I have time in my stash but that's just it. I don't think a forum will do well considering I don't have too much too offer. I'd like to hear everyone's thoughts if it doesn't bother them ^_^; (Guests can comment so please comment if you guys liked to :<) Here's some sketches for Ocean: And here's a progress of what I'm trying to do with the menu for AC:
Thank you everyone!

6 comments:

valkryz said...

Just take some day off if it's necessary. Ain't it you who say games should be fun? If the makers don't enjoy creating their games, then no one can enjoy playing it either. That's how I thought xD

About opening the site. As I remember Elagune mentioned in the previous blogspot (which mysteriously disappeared before I had a chance to comment on it :-/) he had something to share. But anyway, since there're not many stuffs to do so it's pretty unnecessary atm. And I like DH journal, it looks neat, and inspiring as it is.

But well, if you guys decided to make the site, then that site will of course goes to my bookmark ^^

valkryz said...

Forgot to mention, but Ocean's sketches look very well well done X3

Darken said...

For the AC menu I suggest you should lose the bevel and emboss and go for a slightly thick black outline that matches with the font.

Rukaroa said...

What happened to the Twenty Second Day? o_o

Skie said...

It died in a forest fire.

Archeia_Nessiah said...

@valkyrz, it's Emirpoen not Elagune :) Also yeah a break is really nice I guess, trying to hard to perfect stuff orz...

@Darken, alright, I'll talk to TDS once he's done with Patapon 2 :)

@Rukaroa, it died on a forest fire.

Post a Comment