Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Twenty Seventh Day


Oh man I ran out of pictures to use so I'm going to use Kyon (Kiriban from Ocean).
I've been working hard lately, I'm not dead I swear!

Tigsource is a really nice place, I like the people in it ! A lot of great artists too, I wish I could get better already so I don't have to redo a lot of stuff over and over and over again!

On the other news, I'm going to post a hint for the new character in Advent Cirno game! It's upto everyone to guess who it's going to be in the next blogpost! Stay tuned :D

Stuff done:







Not so final tileset, will get changed soon to something better.


I don't have much to say :(
Except that sprites are now smaller in maps and they're big during battle because animating big sprites with all of them with walking animations and stuff is hard :(

3 comments:

Enzd said...

Hi Archeia :3

Archeia_Nessiah said...

Y halo thar Enzd >:3

Shin said...

I love your pixel art =3 but you know about it ;)

Lg Talyana M. Rahl

Post a Comment