Wednesday, March 11, 2009

Twenty Sixth Day


And here's another update. I've been working mostly on Advent Cirno stuff because of school projects and stuff. So yeah. Not much of an update because my mental state is basically dead.

I joined Tigsource after Badluck told me about it, I never bothered to go to that forum before and now that I did I wish I was there a lot earlier but oh well never to late to start. At least the community actually talks about games and doesn't frown too much on us rpgmaker people >_<

I've been thinking on what to do from now on, need to prioritize and make myself ...gulp...work. If my scripter still won't talk to me I'm so going to event everything in Advent Cirno now because it's literally impossible to move on from this point.


Enjoy SEB2 screen for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment