Monday, April 27, 2009

40th Day


I am going to die...orz
Finally finished the picture for art afdaafasfsdfsd
I don't know if it'll get a high grade or low grade but I'll just have to work harder on the main project orz...
<--Click for full view

Happy Birthday TDS!
I hope you get a present this time, I'm sorry that I can't give you yours yet, I'm scared...of...finishing him, I'll ask my friend to color him instead.


Thank you Aya for the wonderful present!

I leave you guys with that for now and a screenshot from a game I really love to death, Chalk

3 comments:

Twilight said...

that Chalk game looks interesting, where can I find it? I'd normally just search on google but chalk is a very general word, even trying 'chalk game' gets me nowhere.

Archeia_Nessiah said...

@Twilight, here you go!
http://www.konjak.org/chalk.htm

Rukaroa said...

Belated happy birthday!

Post a Comment