Friday, April 10, 2009

Thirty Fifth Day


Hi everyone here's an update.
Advent Cirno is definitely not on hold...except it's going to take a bit longer to finish :S

I was talking to my programmer and yeah the only problem we have right now is the unfinished graphics handling of our platformer system and since GubiD hasn't talked to me yet I'm not getting my hopes high enough to at least release a demo on my birthday, sorry :(

The battle system is active btw, semi-real time I guess. I've been working hard on Sacred Moon for the meantime as my backup art project.

That said I don't have much to update since my morale is still crushed mercilessly.


Screenshot from K-hos' epic game:


1 comment:

Josh said...

That screenshot is absolutely one of the most amazing things I have ever seen.

Post a Comment