Tuesday, April 14, 2009

Thirty Sixth Day

Oh god 10-12 more days. I have to hurry up D:
Will we make it to the release date? Will we?!

*shatters*


I hate being slow, I really wish I can be faster so I could start on working on things :(
I started spriting again yesterday, it was the dreaded running animation and I just can't seem to get it right as always argh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*skips it over and works over other animations*

On the other hand, I finally managed to contact GubiD!
FINALLY!! Increases our chances to release it *o*

Wish us luck! >_<

Screenshot from Ocean's game Azure OCean:

2 comments:

Skie said...

FINISH AC IN TEN DAYS! WILL YOU MAKE IT!? WILL YOU MAKE IT!? WILLLLLLLLL YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU MAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAKE IIIIIIIIIIIIT!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?!?

Archeia_Nessiah said...

OMG NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Post a Comment