Wednesday, May 13, 2009

43rd Day

First off, Ocean updated his tileset tutorial blog with K-hos tutorial on how to make a pretty tree, seriously, check it out.

I finished Katawa Shoujo last night 100% (half a day fufu). Yey bragging rights.

I don't have much progress due to flooding schoolwork. However.

It has come to my attention that we're being accused of stealing our own hard worked battle system from a "Japanese Site" according to one person and that he can prove it.

To be honest I don't know how to react but right now I want to strangle that specific person (actually there's tons of them who accuse TDS steal x script from x blah) for the false accusation since we worked hard for this game and even sacrificed family social interaction, school work as well as fun times for 3-5 months straight just to see this project as it is now.

This person has no idea how many commissions and frustration me and TDS have to face :|

But since words aren't enough to change the minds of many, I decided to show the progress zips that we had during the progress.

I definitely have to thank my teacher as she is my alibi and it's a good Thing it's a requirement in school to back up every single process and changes that we did including graphical work and so on.

Without further adieu, I hope this will shut the person up even just a bit and at least show more empathy on how hard it is to make a fangame/game for the people/ourselves and they're not even doing all the work we have to do today and how I have to struggle to catch up with my studies. All in all, I normally don't swear, but, fuck you man.


Screenshot of the day.

4 comments:

CATGUN said...

Probably the one who post that is just jealous of your work.Just ignore that person.

Beside what that person can do to you,Sue you?

Hatsuya Kanzaki said...

It's inevitable for anyone to have shady mobs pulling all your strings down to death.

It's all a "demolition job" against the Division, Nessiah.

Hima said...

Yeah, ignore that pathetic dumbass. You know what you're doing, and we know that you put a lot of effort into what you've done.

Let's just try to finish the game :) The game will prove everything in the end.

Good luck with your project! (including your school project too)

zentaan said...

hi!
Can you tell me what is the name of that game, where the screenshoot was taken ?
I'm working on a watercolor rpg just like that,so i'ts very interesting to me.
Thanks !
bye

Post a Comment