Monday, June 15, 2009

4⑨th Day

I died...

I ... I... don't have any updates at all I'm very sorry m(_ _)m

I've been so busy and school holidays start at July 3rd and on the first week of term 3 is my exam so I don't think I can give too much updates.

And so much for my plans of making anything with ⑨th special.

Instead I'll post some school related work here and thanks to Elagune and Dajhail for everything.
















































Our airship, Eternal Winter (Sacred Moon Related):






































With that said, ONS got our web clap hauu :3
And I leave with Lucidrine's game: Dark Mansion. I tried it out, very beautiful. I can't wait for it to get done.





















Solemn Drifter
by Macubex

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Noice!

Richard Tran said...

Awww, hi Nessiah, good to see you still in gamemaking; inspiring stuff you have here.

Anonymous said...

plz could i use the battle system if so plz post a link here

Archeia_Nessiah said...

Well you can't use even if I give it to you since it's evented :P

Anonymous said...

fascinating ok i see i think i know how do do this then.

Post a Comment