Friday, July 10, 2009

54th Day


"OMG guys you won't believe it I made so much progress and that Advent Cirno will be released tomorrow~!"

...Is what I'd like to say but unfortunately that's not going to happen anytime soon. I hate to admit it but, this is the last week of Term Break and I'll be back to school again and more school work flooded and all I did this week is slack off and demotivated as heck.

...So much for free time :|
Right now, Advent Cirno is on a break as I finish the Visual Novel first, to make a long story short, it's easier and faster to finish and that Advent Cirno needs more sprites done and I still haven't gotten to them.

That is all, I hope you are happy Gh0st that I updated this blog with this demotivated condition :'(

By Michael:

No comments:

Post a Comment