Wednesday, August 5, 2009

59th Day

Hello!
Sorry for taking so long to upload, it's just my aussie net is currently running at 56-128(?) kbps and it's really slow for me to open sites and stuff. But something to note at~!


My Deadline for finishing EC's Chapter One is around the last day of August to the first week of September, it means that after that I'll focus on Advent Cirno until October. I'm reshading the sprites, they're too messy and it should be *easier* to animate them, how smooth is debatable since I'm fighting against time. I tried a new style but it's taking me longer so I thought I'll work on that.

I also got my own server! Wheee!
Thank you leafo for the help~! Now I have a place to store files that I need without waiting for rapidshare/speedyshare/megaupload and photobucket/imageshack and get cut off in case my net is so horrible!

Also play Paradise Blue if you still haven't! Archer and the whole SOS Brigade is there (except Itsuki) and Shinobu and more ~! That and it's very fun to play :)

Project DOAD is done, tyvb hurry up with the musiiiiiccc!!! *gets bricked*
What else, I think I have nothing else to give at the moment and I don't want to keep posting EC which doesn't really interest people anyway so!

And of course the sprites aren't final :3
They are from CSW





4 comments:

tyvb said...

Sorry about DOAD, I'm making music as fast as I can. It's pretty tough to get the mood right. It'll be done soon enough though don't worry about it :D

Gh0st said...

You can't rush... Art...

SorceressKyrsty said...

I like Eternal Circle, especially Archeia's design, she looks awesome.

Archeia_Nessiah said...

Ah thank you :)
@Kyrsty thank you! That's...pretty nice to hear :O

Post a Comment