Thursday, September 3, 2009

65th Day


Holy shi-! Veili with normal eyes?! Blasphemy!
No it's not an edit :V

It's...called Projection Magic!

"Ness' projection skills are growing day by day...We need to stop her before she discovers her REALITY MARBLE. "

Oh crap they're onto me.
*Packs her bags and runs away.*

It's for Sacred Earth: Bonds REMAKE
I'm pretty sure people know it by now so I won't get onto it.

I think I posted an update in Gamejolt's Advent Cirno page but for some reason it redirects me to an online game so I tried "editing" it again and see, hopefully it works now, this blasted slow aussie net is holding me back from updating. Right now I'm having a hard time upload images Ahahaha...orz


Let's see...I haven't touched Advent Cirno for a while...
*Sees people with pitchforks and torches*

WAIT! WAIIITT!! I actually have a reason please spare me!!
*angry glares*

Ahem, so what I was saying, at least I finished my IT projects and now all I have left is SOS and English and Art :D

I finished my first Art Major (The CG Tutorial) then the second one is...
It's a secret~! *gets shot*

Uuu...
I've been working on Eternal Circle so I could be done with it.
Here's a redesign of Shamsir from my beloved partner artist:

Also OMG guys the song, "When Heaven Meets the Earth" finally has vocals!
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

*gasp*

omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg
omgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomgomg

Enjoy this screenshot from SEB Remake:

No comments:

Post a Comment