Friday, May 14, 2010

Fandrey told me to update


And update I shall? :p
Life's been busy, I'm not sure what to say here except I wish the cockroaches would stop getting inside our house or ambushing me when I just want a jar or iced tea.

I wish that the guys who keep stealing the village's electricity/phone cables would seriously stop it because I can't go to the internet, call the school for some confirmation with our school supplies/records or even call my mother for important stuff needed in the house.

I wish college won't eat my precious weekends with just one subject and Physical Education at that, or rather, I won't mind if it wasn't for the fact that the class starts at 7:30 am and finishes at 11:30 am. I can't comprehend...why?!

Now that I filled the extra space above with pointless ranting and banter, I'm going to put a real update =w=;

Enjoy.

1 comment:

Marimo said...

I LOVE the arts in this post. <3 Your hair has becoming shinier and silkier and coloring has definitely improved + 5 <3333 GETTING TO BE SO PROOOOO

Post a Comment