Monday, January 10, 2011

Day 3


A belated Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year to everyone. While I wanted to post an update on the 1st of January, my year 2010 wasn't exactly the greatest and the first week of my year 2011 wasn't either. I don't know if what happened last year made me stronger or better, but I sure hope it made me stronger than being emotionally unstable. 
And today marks the returning to school day. Vacation won't be until April 22, oh well.
To sum up 2010:
  1. Metaphorically speaking, I got dumped thrice by three major people I care most about.
  2. On top of that, I lost 3 years worth of hard work.
  3. College made me miserable but at the same time, at least I got new friends such as Master Lubay.
  4. First time we completed a game called Valthirian Arc!
  5. Gave away chocolates and made someone happy!
  6. Night of Marian made me better than what I am before.
  7. The first time I met Ungdi and became closer to Celectis
  8. Yanfly...just...Yanfly
  9. Lucidrine was one of the best things that happened to me this year.
  10. The first time I got bipolar disorder and started to hear voices. Good thing that was fixed!
  11. I got food poisoned during christmas and keep throwing up for 2 weeks straight 'w')b
  12. Lots of fighting...just...lots of fighting.
But I hope that this year will be better than before!
I made a promise to myself and take it slow. My plan is to finish 3 short games this year and then focus on Night of Marian. There's also a chance I might pick up Advent Cirno than Night of Marian depending if I'm ready to take it on yet. I don't know.

Right now, I'm working on a game called "Anagram" which is for Charity Purposes. No, I'm not getting any money from it. It's basically a semi-parody game.

 


I'm planning to finish it on January 31, 2011. If I don't make it by that time at least February 7, 2011. Wish me luck 'w')b

That said, my friend showed this to me and I thought I'd try it myself. It's called Minute Maid. I thought, hey why not?
There was this weird contest so I decided to play around with it.

I just drank a bottle of Minute Maid Pulpy. They say it’s got ‘no preservatives added’. Aw, c’mon…It’s bottled juice. Is that even possible? So I thought maybe... It's not like I'll lose anything so, I might as well try it out.

I didn’t believe it the first time I heard it’s got no preservatives added.  So I read the ingredients (even the fine print) and everything checked out! It really has NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED!  That means it doesn’t have ingredients that may turn out to be allergens, or worse...carcinogens!  Whew! Now that’s healthy goodness that tastes so good, I... just wish that there's more flavors like apples or strawberries.

So okay, it’s got no preservatives added. That’s really good, right?  Not just because it doesn’t have those icky, harmful ingredients, but it also means... I won't have to worry about the side effects and worrying I'd be fatter than what I am now, I guess~

So far anyone who still has a hard time believing that Minute Maid has got no preservatives added - meaning it's THAT natural, it's almost like it's plucked straight from the tree, it's just as Mother Nature wanted your orange juice to be, it's got nothing but the good stuff yes, none of those potentially toxic stuff that can harm your brain, kidneys, heart; cause tumors aargh- the list of preservatives' bad effects just go on!!! Anyway, just to prove a point on just how good Minute Maid Pulpy is 'cause it's got NO PRESERVATIVES ADDED, I'm gonna do a trial run and see how it goes. It might be a better alternative than powdered juice~

Feels good to know about the real pulpy deal, right? C’mon show me a smile on the comment box, and you might win yourself a Really Pulpy Deal! (That’s a chance to win a Minute Maid gift pack simply by commenting. Sweet! C'mon you just might be picked as the lucky 'commentor'!)

Love,
Nessiah

P.S. Please add apples or strawberries~



Yeah, as you can see, I obviously like beverages like these.  =w=)b

4 comments:

Oceans Dream said...

Yeah, that is a rough year. :< I do hope 2011 is better! Minute maid... well orange juice is pretty yummy so good luck with that contest!

GTD-Carthage said...

Minute Maid. When you need that fruity zest that makes you smarter without gradually altering your carbon-based heredity! For those times you feel the thirst, quench it with some all-natural fruit juice! Quench it... with Minute Maid!

Archeia_Nessiah said...

rofl gtd

gracesongbird said...

Hi Nessiah,
Minute Maid is indeed a great drink for everyone! Nice blog post :)
Hopefully you could also drop me a comment or pulpy smile on my BLOG POST HERE ^_^
Blessings and Good luck.

Post a Comment