Thursday, November 24, 2011

Final Momentum

old art never gets old
I will never work on Advent Cirno ever again. I'm sorry. If anyone wants to take over it, they can have it. However, none of the assets I made for it can be used. Please respect my wishes as an artist that just wanted to give ONS a birthday present back then.


I just can't find my love for Touhou anymore. I don't think I'll ever work on it at this rate. I didn't like how people are going to this site with false hope for a game that will never be made. So I just wanted to say it out loud, that Advent Cirno is cancelled.

And I'm sorry, but I can't find the will. No matter how hard I tried.

2 comments:

Akki said...

That's too bad. D:
I know whatcha mean by losing interest.
I would totally try to pick this up or maybe help you, but I'm no game artist. :\
Best of luck on your other projects though!

Anonymous said...

I'll finish it.

Post a Comment