Wednesday, April 3, 2013

Reincarnation RPG


For this blog post, I'm going to talk about a game I've been really putting all my attention on. Reincarnation (or also known as Project Capstone) is an RPG Game led by Hirei. I'm pretty sure that anyone who is in Lemmasoft or RRR known her for her Visual Novel, Aquae. It is a game based on the age of the Norse gods. The pilot demo version is set to be released at the end of April 2013.

Beautiful Art by Hirei

I'm hyped for this game as I've been working with some pretty talented people! Hirei is in charge of the art and graphical design. And they look absolutely gorgeous! Fomar0153 is the one who's in-charge of programming and making the game's systems possible.

 Main Menu Design

Deckiller is the level designer and has created awesome maps for the game. You just have to check them out in-game! Here's one from the intro:

Graveyard of the Fallen

EvilEagles took the lead for the enemy sprites because I've been busy with the actor battler sprites. But you can see our collaborative efforts right over here!

Battles!

The game's under some serious work and I hope we can get it done on time. But you can check the facebook page right here! We'll be showing a first look at our game demo at Indiana University-Purdue University Indianapolis School of Informatics' Capstone Event on April 26, 2013 to play our demo from 4 - 8 PM at the IT building complex on the 2nd floor atrium! So if you're in there by any chance, go check it out!

Click me for the facebook page!


3 comments:

Hung Vu said...

<3

レイコヒイ said...

<3 <3 <3

Skie said...

Holy shit. This looks amazing. Nice job, you guys!

Post a Comment