Friday, May 16, 2014

Omori

Hey everyone, again it's been a while, lol ;~;

I haven't been able to update this blog as much as I want to, but I plan to rectify that! I've been working hard with the awesome Omocat, Slime Girls and Space Boyfriend  for the game Omori! Here are some links if you are curious~



A surreal, exploration, horror RPG. 
Travel between new (old) worlds and uncover new (old) mysteries with your new (old) friends! ♥ 

 OMORI is a surreal psychological horror RPGmaker game. 
You must travel between two worlds, both welcoming, both concealing the same secrets. 
Meet new (old) people, fight new (old) enemies, explore your own memories, and uncover some hidden truths along the way (although you wish you hadn't). 
 When the time comes, you can only choose one. 

 Which world is more real? You decide, I guess. 

 ***

If you want more screenshots, check out the sidebar! I made sure to link the active projects I'm in right now over there! There are a few secret projects as well.

1 comment:

Мокототото said...

Wish there was a the follow, or friend connect here, hard to follow

Post a Comment